Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Can Tarot Actually Predict the Future ?

This is the first usual question people ask once you tell that you know “Tarot” , "can it actually tell the future?" Answer is both “No” and “Yes”, actually I don’t know what is the exact answer to it but I can only share my experiences with it.

Yes , as lot of my friends have told me later specially those who don’t disclose their questions to me that what I told them did come out to be true.

No , as I think once I tell you that may be other person is hiding from you something and you start thinking in that direction , somehow using the power of the subconscious to manifest it to reality.

Or like if I tell you that you are travelling for sure. You must be asking about onsite opportunity, it might be you have to go home on an emergency, still you would be “travelling” hence it can be said that prediction was correct.

Mostly I believe Tarot tells the probability of things happening based on your choices which is linked with your current state of mind. As the choices changes, the future changes. Hence consider Tarot as an advisory which can help you to make most empowering choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment